Need a little hand gaining momentum with your business?
Whether you’ve been in business for years or are just starting out, this Program will provide you with the structure, guidance, and support you need to start building a healthy solo business you love!
Join Me in this 3-Week, Self-Paced Online Program and Learn How To:
- Select and plan out what to work on depending on which business stage you’re in, so that you’re not wasting time, effort, and money
- Identify and get unstuck from the common mindset traps, which can be making it harder to build a business than it needs to be
- Strategically think through your online products, services, and content so that you can effectively invest your resources and start gaining momentum with your projects
- Stop doubting and comparing yourself, and confidently take action that is right for you and your business
- Find your groove, so that you don’t burn yourself out and start to love and enjoy working in and on your business
This Program is for you if you are passionate about equipping others with the tools they need to overcome their difficulties and live their best life, while creating a beautiful business that supports you in living yours.
How it works:
- Log-in to the portal and work through the Program at your own pace
- Apply the practical strategies you are learning to your business
- Ask me questions and share your wins to stay motivated and on track
- Join our live group Q&A calls to master what you’re doing
- Start making real progress towards where you want to be in your business!
The Program begins on Monday June 3rd, 2019. You can stick to the 3-week schedule or complete it at you own pace.
Conquer self-doubt, nail your strategy, and start making real progress in your business today!
Tuning In to Where You’re At
Throughout this Program (and beyond), you will:
- Become mindfully aware of what’s important to you in your business
- Learn the essential business skills you need to plan, create, sell, and promote your online products or services
- Identify and map out your next strategic or creative project that will move your business forward
- Devise a strategy for working consistently towards this goal over the months to come
- Develop a deeper understanding of how your thoughts and beliefs affect you in your business
- Become skilled in noticing, working through, and shifting away from an unhelpful mindset cycle
- Understand how to gently work through fear and resistance to keep moving towards where you want to be
- Start feeling excited about working on your business with more ease and joy, and less pressure and overwhelm
Ready to Make Your Next Biz Move?
This Program is for you if:
>> You want to build a solo business offering a variety of face-to-face and online products or services which centres on your strengths, what you’ve trained for, what you are passionate about, and what you enjoy doing.
>> You would love to promote, teach, and share what you know, and to become known for what you do.
>> You’ve been sitting on a number of projects for ages – maybe it’s to launch or revamp your website, to start building an e-mail list, to start posting consistently on social media, or to create an online product you can sell – but you just can’t seem to get going with any of them.
>> You are feeling directionless in what you’re doing – you’re trying to learn all you can about building and marketing your business, but as a result you feel a bit lost as to where to start or what to do next.
>> You are feeling behind because when you look (or scroll…) around, everyone else seems to know exactly what they’re doing and everything looks effortless, yet you’re finding it hard to make real progress in your business.
>> You are lacking confidence, and as a result, you keep fighting with resistance and putting off things you know you should do in your business.
>> You struggle with self-doubt, comparison, and procrastination, and as a result you are not building momentum in your business.
>> You are feeling isolated building your solo business alone and would love to be able to ask someone questions about the nitty-gritty or the tech, but all the Facebook Groups that you join just seem to be huge and overwhelming, and you can’t help but compare yourself to others and feel even more isolated and behind.
>> You promised yourself that this year you will make it happen, but you feel like time is disappearing on you and you’re not moving any closer to where you want to be.
>> You want to feel good, excited, and supported with building your beautiful business!
>> You love psychology, personal development, and learning about yourself, and deep down you know that they only thing standing in your way is… you.
About Your Coach
Hi, I’m Natalie and my mission is to help you build a healthy business you love!
Natalie Kladnitski, PhD is a Mindset & Resilience Coach for women in business.
Using her extensive training in psychology, Natalie helps driven women overcome limiting beliefs and build resilience to the demands of starting, building, and growing a personal brand and solo business.
Natalie’s online coaching focuses on equipping female entrepreneurs with the psychological and business tools they need to succeed in their ambitious pursuits, without sacrificing their health, well-being, and happiness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this Program for?
This Program is for women in the early stages of building their solo, service-based business (e.g., in the creative freelance, coaching and consulting, health and fitness industries), as well as established business owners who would like to diversify their steams of income through creating complementary online products or services (e.g., creating courses, running workshops, etc).
This Program is for you if you want to step outside your comfort zone and tune into your creativity to build a business that is powerfully aligned with what’s important to you.
Who isn’t this Program for?
This Program is not for you if you’re looking to learn the technical, financial, and legal aspects of business building, or you don’t know what kind of business you’d like to start.
This Program is not for you is you don’t want to put in the hard work required to build a business.
This Program is also not for you if you are an experienced business or practice owner, powerfully aligned to your vision, and confident in your skills relating to automation, online content marketing, project planning, assertiveness, and business growth mindset; you are not interested in the psychology behind building a business you love; or you are not interested in being creative in how you build and grow your business.
This Program is focused on teaching you the core psychological and business “meta” skills that you can use throughout your business journey to build confidence, resilience, and stamina required to succeed in business long term, but you’ve got to do the work and implement these strategies in your business to get results.
When does the Program start and finish?
As soon as you enrol you will gain access to the Introductory Module and will be able to start strategically planning your next business project right away. The Program begins on Monday June 3rd, 2019, at which point you receive a ‘Welcome’ e-mail and gain access to all of the Modules, so that you can work through the Program at your own pace.
I recommend completing a module every 1-2 weeks to build momentum and you will receive 3 weekly e-mails to help you stay on track. The Program is designed to be completed within 6 weeks at most. Occasionally I will host online ‘Office Hours’ which are your opportunity to join me live to ask questions.
How long do I have access to the Program?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course within the Program Portal (hosted in Teachable) for as long as you like! This includes access to our Facebook Group and any future additions or improvements to the Program. You are free to download and keep the PDF worksheets and can re-watch the video/audio materials within the Portal. The Program does not offer the download functionality for video/audio materials.
What if I change my mind and don’t want to finish the Program?
I do not offer refunds for a change of mind, especially if you’ve accessed the Program materials past Module 1.
If you haven’t accessed the materials past Module 1 and you strongly believe that the Program won’t help you with your needs, please e-mail me well within 30-days of enrolling into the Program (keep in mind that you will lose access to our Facebook Group and any ongoing improvements to the Program).
I respect and honour genuine requests.
What if I’d like extra 1:1 support with building my business?
Sure thing! You can purchase 1:1 coaching sessions – with a participant discount for your first one – so that I can help you tailor the course content to your particular situation and put the strategies you learn into practice.
If you have any questions about the program, please feel free to e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Imagine if, instead of struggling to build a business you cannot wait to have, you…
- Devised a clear step-by-step plan and a strategy for how you will start making real progress in your business…
- Transformed any old patterns of thinking and doing so that there’s nothing standing in your way…
- Gained access to a mentor who built her dream solo business from scratch to guide you, so that you don’t get stuck..
- Started to finally feel on top of your game and excited about sharing your gifts with those who need it most
How much further ahead could you and your business be?